19th April 2020
In this post I’m going to show you how to do some basic glamour techniques that will make you look even more sexy and fierce:
- Face – You must be flawless, sexy, and confident. “I know what I want”.
- Eye contact – Giving eye contact to the camera is a good way of speaking to the viewer “I see you”, “I know you want me”.
Think about those subtle extra touches like playing with your hair seductively.
- Cheeky – Adding a bit of hard to get, giving that playful look away.
- Sensual – Arch your back, legs wide, and let your expression ooze enjoyment.
- Hint of skin – Pretend to take your clothes off, but don’t show too much.
- Playful – Show that you’re not always serious and can be sexy while being playful. “I’m a cat, meow”.
- Sex face – If you want to portray sexy, why not give a hint of something sexual?
- Push the curve – Exaggerate your curves. Push your body in to those most natural and comfortable positions.
- Full moon – Flash your skin and show off your assets. If you got booty then don’t hold back.
- Maximum sexy – Something that would make even yourself want to frame it above the fireplace or say “this is my album cover”.
Without putting everything on show.
… Right, now for the serious part.
For those of you that don’t know me, this is not a serious post but a self-mock.
If you don’t like it, well I don’t really care.
Lockdown is getting very boring, maybe a little weird, and this filled my day, some might say it’s extremely constructive.
Hope that it made a few of you smile!